The CFW501 HVAC is a variable-speed drive intended for use with asynchronous motors when heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration applications are to be met.
Man / Machine Interface:
Built-in as standard and remote for the panel door
- Focus on HVAC Duty Overload current: 110% during 60 s Ambient temperature: 50 ºC
- Internal RFI Filter RFI Filter complying with IEC61800-3 Category C2 or C3 as optional
- Low Harmonic Distortion Meets the standard IEC61000-3-12
- SoftPLC PLC functions: making it a fexible and optimized solution
- Advanced PID Main PID control the process by itself and additional PID for use to control independent process variables
- Communication Protocols BACnet MS/TP, Metasys N2 and Modbus-RTU (available in terminals)
- Conformal Coating as Standard
- Flash Memory Saving up to 2 diferent settings
Pumping and Ventilation Systems in general, Hospitals, Airports, Commercial Buildings, Hotels, Shoppings Malls, Compressors (chillers)
- WEG Ladder Programmer (WLP) For user use when developing macros on ladder environment.
- Superdrive G2 For user use when monitoring, configuring and command the drive operation